Neural Therapy (NT) has been used in Germany for pain relief since 1925. Doctors Walter and Ferdinand Hunke preformed the treatment on ligaments, scars, trigger points, vascular structures, glands and autonomic ganglia. Twelve years ago Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D., PhD found the combination of Bee Venom Therapy (0.1-0.2ml) with each treatment a powerful and effective treatment modality. This combination is clearly more effective than either BVT or NT alone. http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/Protocols/Neural-Therapy-with-Bee-Venom.html The following conditions respond the best to the treatment:
- Post-herpetic neuralgia (Herpes zoster in the chronic stage, not in the acute stage)
- Post 3rd degree burn pain (segmental therapy)
- Fibromyalgia (injections over the areas of tenderness, all scars, adrenals, thyroid)
- Kidney failure (segmental therapy over the kidney area twice/week)
- Depression and chronic fatigue(segmental therapy to scars, skull, thyroid and adrenal area)
- Facial pain (“TMJ” or “TMD”)
- Premature aging and hormonal imbalances (same treatment as 6.)
The treatment usually last for four weeks and is performed twice a week initially and then reduced to once a week. If the patient does not respond well within the four-week period, the treatment is discontinued.
I have used my Bee Venom (Venex) ointment without the use of Procaine for several years to control TMJ symptoms. A very small amount rubbed into the area around the jaw, cheek ,ear and temples at night relieves the pain significantly. Periodically (once every two months) I combine chiropractic treatments. Stress release through exercise, meditation and laughter also assists with the flare-up.
If you’d like to try Bee Venom for pain management, visit my website.
* 0.1 ml of bee-venom (BV 20) contain approximately the same amount of BV as a real bee-sting, delivered by a honey bee to the skin of a human
*BE AWARE IF ALLERGIC TO BEES……..THIS IS REAL BEE VENOM